Re: gitweb is no longer a real-time view - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: gitweb is no longer a real-time view
Date
Re: gitweb is no longer a real-time view  (Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-www
> Ok, both repos *should* now be where they are supposed to be, per this
> discussion.

Being a paranoid sort, I'm doing a full new "git clone" to compare
to my old repo.  But assuming that that's okay, what instructions
do you want to give committers about recovering?  There should be
a followup with that info to the pgsql-hackers message you posted.

The other todo item was updating the wiki's instructions for committers.
        regards, tom lane