Re: Making a database connection persists in PHP - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Michael Swierczek
Subject Re: Making a database connection persists in PHP
Date
List pgsql-novice
Mary,
     I think this is more of a PHP question than a Postgres question.
I believe you can put the question in a session variable.   You may
also want to investigate connection pooling, where your application
keeps a set of open connections and then each time a request needs a
connection, it grabs one from the pool, uses it, and then gives it
back.   A web search on connection pooling and PHP should tell you
what you need.
     Good luck.

-Mike