Re: Advocacy wiki - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jim Nasby
Subject Re: Advocacy wiki
Date
List pgsql-www
On Jul 25, 2007, at 1:10 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Actually, at the time we were discussing either temporary or "just for
> -advocacy internals". Maybe that's what's being referred to at this
> time,
> in which case I'm fine with it. But I read this as information
> that's for
> end-users as well, and we specifically said we don't want that on
> the wiki.
> (It was for some reason discussed on -advocacy instead of -www :P)

My intention was indeed that general community members could make use
of this. I want to make it easier for other people to advocate
PostgreSQL, and part of that is providing a place where they can
upload presentations, photos, etc. This is something that should be
collaborative in nature, so I don't think techdocs is a good place
for it.