Re: AW: AW: Adding column "mem_usage" to view pg_prepared_statements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: AW: AW: Adding column "mem_usage" to view pg_prepared_statements
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Daniel Migowski <dmigowski@ikoffice.de> writes:
> Ok, just have read about the commitfest thing. Is the patch OK for that? Or is there generally no love for a
mem_usagecolumn here? If it was, I really would add some memory monitoring in our app regarding this.

You should certainly put it into the next commitfest.  We might or
might not accept it, but if it's not listed in the CF we might
not remember to even review it.  (The CF app is really a to-do
list for patches ...)