Re: [Fwd: Re: proposal: new long psql parameter --on-error-stop] - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From MauMau
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: proposal: new long psql parameter --on-error-stop]
Date
List pgsql-hackers
From: "Pavel Stehule" <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>
> I modified description of setting system variables in dependency on O.S.

Thank you, it's almost OK.  As mentioned in my previous mail, I think
"determines" should be "determine" to follow other messages.  I'll mark this
patch as ready for committer when this is fixed.

+ printf(_("  COMP_KEYWORD_CASE  determines which letter case to use when
completing an SQL key word\n"));

Personally, I don't think we have to describe how to set environment
variables, because it's preliminary knowledge and not specific to
PostgreSQL.  However, I don't mind if you retain or remove the description.

Regards
MauMau