Re: [ADMIN] pgdb.py is still wrong in Postgres 7.3.1 rpm - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [ADMIN] pgdb.py is still wrong in Postgres 7.3.1 rpm
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
"D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy@druid.net> writes:
> I'm not sure what is being asked for here.

We'd like to put the typlen fix into the REL7_3_STABLE CVS branch.
Also any other post-7.3 fixes that you consider appropriate for 7.3.2
(ie, important, low-risk fixes).

If you're not comfortable enough with CVS-munging to want to touch
branches other than HEAD, Bruce or I can handle it for you.  Just let
us know exactly which changes should be back-patched.
        regards, tom lane