postgreSQL : duplicate DB names - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Khangelani Gama
Subject postgreSQL : duplicate DB names
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi

Something wrong happened in our server, for some strange and unknown reason (s) the server created another DB, there is two same DB names in one server. How I can I fix this. Please help

    Name    |  Owner   | Encoding

a9004    | postgres | UNICODE

a9004    | postgres | UNICODE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The contents of and attachments to this e-mail are intended for the addressee only, and may contain the confidential
information of Argility (Proprietary) Limited and/or its subsidiaries. Any review, use or dissemination thereof by anyone
other than the intended addressee is prohibited.If you are not the intended addressee please notify the writer immediately
and destroy the e-mail. Argility (Proprietary) Limited and its subsidiaries distance themselves from and accept no liability
for unauthorised use of their e-mail facilities or e-mails sent other than strictly for business purposes.