Re: Restore - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alban Hertroys
Subject Re: Restore
Date
List pgsql-general
On 25 Dec 2010, at 3:20, Bob Pawley wrote:

> When I type psql \I -  I get the same as above.

Not \I, that option doesn't exist. It's \l (lower-case el).
You can't use it like that on the prompt either, but you can use "psql -l" there. The backslash (\) commands are
availableonce you are in psql.

What font are you using in your mail client? Arial I guess? Not the best of screen fonts...
It doesn't matter most of the time as our brains are capable of substituting the correct letter given sufficient
context,but in cases like these - where a character is on its own - it jumps out.

I'm not on Windows, so recommending a better font is difficult, but I read Georgia and Verdana are good alternatives (I
oftenfind Verdana too wide though).

Alban Hertroys

!DSPAM:737,4d15ddb9802655374330115!