Re: Custom C function - is palloc broken? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Custom C function - is palloc broken?
Date
List pgsql-general
Craig Ringer <craig@postnewspapers.com.au> writes:
> The other thing I had to do was add include guards on pg_config_os.h to
> protect against repeat inclusion. VC++ 8.0 does not like the repeated
> definition of `struct timezone' and `struct itimerval' (but 9.0 -
> correctly - doesn't care). I have no idea how the standard binaries were
> built with VC++ without that change

Maybe because it's only included once anyway?

I'm starting to wonder just how broken the tools you two are using
must be ... and to give thanks once again that I never got sucked
into trying to do development on Windows.

            regards, tom lane