Re: How do I 'include' a stored procedure in a SQL script file - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Serge Fonville
Subject Re: How do I 'include' a stored procedure in a SQL script file
Date
List pgsql-general
An .sql file is just a list of sql you can just as well enter when running psql.
If you had the psql prompt open, what would you type to execute the commands in an .sql file, limited to 'true' sql and not psql specific commands

If you know that you know which lines to add to the .sql file

Hope this helps

Regards,

Serge fonville