How to restore an entire server from a .sql file created with PGAdmin Backup Server? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Robert Frantz
Subject How to restore an entire server from a .sql file created with PGAdmin Backup Server?
Date
List pgsql-novice

I backed up my server using PGAdmin to plain text from one 9.0 server and now I want to restore it to another 9.0 server.

But when I highlight the server in the tree, under the tools menu, restore is grayed out.

The only references I've found discuss restoring individual databases with psql.

How do I restore an entire server from a .sql file (using PGAdmin?)