Re: fix old confusing JSON example - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: fix old confusing JSON example
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> writes:
> On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 09:07:52PM +0200, Erik Rijkers wrote:
>> I just happened to use the website-documentation and noticed that there the change is not done: it still has the
erroneousline, in the docs of 13 (current), and 12; the docs of 14devel are apparently updated.

>> That makes me wonder: is there a regular html-docs-update (dayly? weekly?) of doc-bugs of this kind in the
website-docsof current and earlier releases?

> Looking at the doc "HOME", it says:
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/index.html
> | PostgreSQL 13.2 Documentation
> So this seems to be updated for minor releases.

Yeah.  The website's copy of the devel version of the docs is refreshed
quickly (within a few hours of commit, usually) but released branches
are only updated when there's a release.