Re: Translators: Release next week - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From fred.escallier@free.fr
Subject Re: Translators: Release next week
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
hello
I don't have these duplicated messages
I think if you find these lines in the end of your po file you can remove them
In attachment, you can find my po file and relative pot file
regards
Fred

De: <sbraaaa@yahoo.it>
À: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org>, "Akshay Joshi" <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com>
Envoyé: Samedi 25 Avril 2020 21:35:11
Objet: Re: Translators: Release next week

Hi all,
I'm using Poedit 2.0.6 which infom me that exists 2 duplicate messages:

Are you sure you want to drop %s "%s"?
- Failed to create the SSH tunnel.
Error: {0}

I guess it depens on commented message rows at the end of po file.
Could I remove those rows?
Anyone noticed that?

Il venerdì 24 aprile 2020, 15:03:24 CEST, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> ha scritto:

Hi Translators,

We will have a release next week, so updates to translations before release would be helpful. The template and catalogs have been updated in git.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi

Attachment