Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Reza Taheri
Subject Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi Merlin,
We are moving up to a larger testbed, and are planning to use 9.2. But the results will not comparable to our 8.4
resultsdue to differences in hardware. But that comparison is a useful one. I'll try for a quick test on the new
hardwarewith 8.4 before moving to 9.2.

Thanks,
Reza