Re: Rows missing from table despite FK constraint - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Konrad Garus
Subject Re: Rows missing from table despite FK constraint
Date
List pgsql-general
2010/1/7 Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at>:

> If that's really the case, it sounds like curruption.
>
> Is there anything in the server logs?

I'm pretty sure it is corruption. With FK in place I don't see any
other way how it would be possible.

The log is too large to read through, but I haven't spotted anything
suspicious (searching by table name, grepping for error and vacuum,
quick scan from when the state was consistent until when it was not).

Also, reindex on the master table did not help.

Is there anything I could do on logs or the database that could help
diagnose the issue?

--
Konrad Garus