Re: ERROR: Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index pg_class_relname_nsp_index - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: ERROR: Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index pg_class_relname_nsp_index
Date
List pgsql-general
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Digging in the 7.3.2-to-7.3.4 change logs, I see one potentially
>> relevant change:

> The only thing I can think of is the fix for splitting the first btree
> page.

I paused on that too, but I don't see how it could apply, unless they
were dropping and rebuilding their database every few hours.  Besides,
that bug is fixed in 7.3.5, which is still showing the problem.

            regards, tom lane