Re: BUG #13633: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #13633: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> On 2015-09-23 09:24:52 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Andreas Hauser <andreas-postgresql@creative-memory.de> writes:
>>> This seems related to this
>>> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/9A28C8860F777E439AA12E8AEA7694F8010F6F3F@BPXM15GP.gisp.nec.co.jp

>> That patch thread seems to have gone off into the weeds, but I'll make
>> sure something gets done about it before 9.5beta1.

> Hm. I think this is still an open item?

Yeah, it is.  I think somebody's just going to have to make an executive
decision about how invasive to be.  At this point I'd vote for
"minimally".

I will be stuck in release-note land for at least the next several hours,
but will look at this tomorrow if no other committer gets to it.

            regards, tom lane