Re: Mac Language and _() - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam H.Pendleton
Subject Re: Mac Language and _()
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Sep 21, 2004, at 1:30 PM, Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Maybe your mac detects the missing the slant eyes :-)
>
> First you can remove language files, in that case it should fall back
> to english.
>
> Still, in any case a wrong/missing translation may not result in an
> invalid string, apparently that's what's happening.
>
> It might be quite hard to locate this with pgadmin sources. AFAIR
> there's a locale sample in wx, can you try that?

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you on this.  The "internat"
wxWidgets sample works correctly on my Mac.  When I run it, I get the
language selection dialog, then I get French, English, German, etc.
menus depending on which language I select.  Looks like I'm probably
doing something wrong when I build pgAdmin3.

ahp