Monitor the ddl and dml activities in logs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nanda Kumar
Subject Monitor the ddl and dml activities in logs
Date
Re: Monitor the ddl and dml activities in logs  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
List pgsql-general

Hello Team,

I would like to know where I can monitor the ddl and dml operations happens in the production environment .

FYI - We are using Postgres 9.6 RDS database .

Regards

Nanda Kumar.M

SmartStream Technologies

Eastland Citadel | 5th Floor | 102 Hosur Road | Banglore 560 095 | India

nanda.kumar@smartstream-stp.com | www.smartstream-stp.com

Mob

+91 99720 44779

Tel

+91 80617 64107

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.