Re: Fwd: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Build with Visual Studio & MSVC - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gurjeet Singh
Subject Re: Fwd: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Build with Visual Studio & MSVC
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I just recently came to know that geocities.com is down. It is
accessible from geocities.yahoo.com though, but my site is still not
accessible. I had deleted my local copy, relying on the gecities, and
almost lost it; but then I twisted some knobs in geocities.yahoo.com
to get the file back...

    Since I almost lost it, I thought it'd be a good idea to mail it
across to everyone this time, so that there is at least one source
when needed....!!!

Regards,
Gurjeet.

On 5/15/06, Thomas Hallgren <thomas@tada.se> wrote:
> Josh,
> I'm the lead architect of the Eclipse Buckminster project
> (www.eclipse.org/buckminster). I'd be happy to help the guys from data
> tools with PostgreSQL if there's anything I can do. Not sure what that
> would be though. Which Mike is it you're referring to?
>
> Regards,
> Thomas Hallgren
>
> Gurjeet Singh wrote:
> >    No I am not... I used Eclipse for the first time just last week.
> > But yes, I wish to contribute to the CDT plugin. I think their Indexer
> > is a bit slow... it takes more than an hour (about two hours) to index
> > postgres' source code!!! Also, I just noticed that the background gdb
> > crashes when trying to open an uninitialized structure in the
> > 'Variables' view.
> >
> >    If you are talking about, Mike Taylor from Eclipse,
> > (http://www.eclipse.org/org/elections/candidate.php?year=2006&id=mtaylor),
> >
> > then I'd be delighted to get in touch with him and see if Postgres and
> > Eclipse can work more closely.
> >
> > Gurjeet.
> >
> > On 5/15/06, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> >> Gurjeet,

> >> Hey, are you a member of the Eclipse Project?   Mike was bugging me a
> >> few
> >> months ago about wanting more involvement by PostgreSQL people in
> >> their Data
> >> Tools project.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Josh Berkus