Training courses on PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From sudham saka
Subject Training courses on PostgreSQL
Date
Re: Training courses on PostgreSQL  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
List pgsql-novice
Hello PostgreSQL

My name is Sudham Saka from OMEGA IS ALPHA INC.

I am planning to create training courses from scratch on various database technologies and sell them online or  in person.
They would also be posted on Youtube, Udemy, Coursera and other platforms.

I am considering PostgreSQL to create training courses.
I will have to take screenshots and/or videos of the PostgreSQL interface and any other related tools.
A disclaimer would be posted that PostgreSQL is open-source and managed by PostgreSQL community.

For example:
1) SQL
2) Advanced SQL
3) Database Administration.
4) Query optimization

Do you allow organizations or individuals to create such training courses in PostgreSQL and sell them?
If yes, what are your requirements requirements?

If this is not the right email, please advise the right one.

If you need additional clarification, please let me know.

Regards
Sudham