Re: slow growing table - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Jone C
Subject Re: slow growing table
Date
List pgsql-performance
> On second thought... Does a VACUUM FULL help? If so, you might want to
> increase your FSM settings.

Thank you for the reply, sorry for delay I was on holiday.

I tried that it had no effect. I benchmarked 2x before, peformed
VACUUM FULL on the table in question post inserts, then benchmarked 2x
after. Same results...

Should I try your suggestion on deleting the indexes? This table needs
to be accessible for reads at all times however though...

thank you kindly