Re: 2Q: Vacuuming and making queries case insensitive - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: 2Q: Vacuuming and making queries case insensitive
Date
List pgsql-novice
"Eric Comeau" <Eric.Comeau@signiant.com> writes:
> Did CIText get migrated from gborg to pgfoundry or can I just not find
> it there? I checked under PostgreSQL Enhancements/Data Types and tried a
> search.

Hmm, yeah, I don't see it either.  Looking in the pgsql-www archives,
it seems to have been written off as a dead project, but that was
probably a mistake because people are still using it.  Marc, could
you resurrect that project from the backup and put it on pgfoundry?

In the meantime, I have a rather old copy laying about here, which
I attach --- I have not tried it in some time though, it may need
minor fixes to get it to work with recent PG releases.

            regards, tom lane

Attachment