Yet another open-source benchmark - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Yet another open-source benchmark
Date
Re: Yet another open-source benchmark
List pgsql-hackers
OSDL has just come out with a set of open-source database benchmarks:
http://www.osdl.org/projects/performance/

The bad news:
"This tool kit works with SAP DB open source database versions 7.3.0.23
or 7.3.0.25."

(In fact, they seem to think they are testing kernel performance, not
database performance, which strikes me as rather bizarre.  But anyway.)

The good news:
"We are planning to port this test kit to other databases."

Perhaps someone around here should help out...