Re: using pg_basebackup for point in time recovery - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ravi Krishna
Subject Re: using pg_basebackup for point in time recovery
Date
List pgsql-general

>You should avoid top-posting on the Postgres lists, this is not the
>usual style used by people around :)

Will do, but Yahoo Mail! does not seem to like that, so I am typing the > myself

Same here even though I use Mac mail. But it is not yahoo alone.
Most of the web email clients have resorted to top posting.  I miss the old
days of Outlook Express which was so '>' friendly.  I think Gmail allows
'>' when you click on the dots to expand the mail you are replying to, but it messes
up in justifying and formatting it.

The best for '>':  Unix elm :-)