Re: [HACKERS] Patches - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Patches
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> A few days ago I sent some patches in to complete primary key support.
> I haven't seen them and I was wondering if you had to be subscribed
> to the pathes list in order to submit like the others.

I think I recall seeing those go by --- check the patches mail archive
at postgresql.org if you want to be sure.

Whether anyone has applied them is another question...
        regards, tom lane

PS: I believe all the PG lists are set up so that Marc has to manually
approve nonmember submissions --- we were getting inundated by spam
until he locked 'em that way.  So if you're not subscribed, there's
an extra delay until he gets around to sifting through the rejected
messages.  Dunno how often he does that.