Re: list of extended statistics on psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tatsuro Yamada
Subject Re: list of extended statistics on psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Tomas and hackers,

> I don't prefer a long name but I'll replace the name with it to be clearer.
> For example, s/N_size/Ndistinct_size/.
>
> Please find attached patcheds:
>    - 0001: Replace column names
>    - 0002: Recreate regression test based on 0001

I rebased the patch set on the master (7e5e1bba03), and the regression
test is good. Therefore, I changed the status of the patch: "needs review".

I know that you proposed the new extended statistics[1], and it probably
conflicts with the patch. I hope my patch will get commit before your
patch committed to avoid the time of recreating. :-)

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/ad7891d2-e90c-b446-9fe2-7419143847d7%40enterprisedb.com

Thanks,
Tatsuro Yamada

Attachment