Re: does anyone have a tool to convert SP'sT-SQL to Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Denis Lussier
Subject Re: does anyone have a tool to convert SP'sT-SQL to Postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
Oracle provides a free tool for converting TSQL into PL/SQL.

You can then use the PL/SQL on an EnterpriseDB database, if this doesn't work for ya...   PL/SQL is quite a bit closer to PLpgSQL than TSQL is so you'll be well on your way.

--Luss
  http://www.enterprisedb.com

On 2/9/07, johnf <jfabiani@yolo.com > wrote:
On Friday 09 February 2007 04:43, A. Kretschmer wrote:
> am  Thu, dem 08.02.2007, um 21:28:08 -0800 mailte johnf folgendes:
> > Hi,
> > I'm hoping someone has already taken the time to write a routine (in some
> > language - python,perl, etc..) to convert MS SQL T-SQL stored procedures
> > into Postgres PL/pgSQL.  And of course they are willing to share.
>
> See there: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs.3
>
> I hope, you can find what you need.
>

> Andreas

Thanks the link is helpful.  It's just I was hoping to find a script that
could care of most of the convert and just needed a little hand coding.
--
John Fabiani

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq