Re: Type Categories for User-Defined Types - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David E. Wheeler
Subject Re: Type Categories for User-Defined Types
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Jul 30, 2008, at 10:42, David E. Wheeler wrote:

>> I've committed changes along this line.  Please look at CVS HEAD and
>> re-evaluate which alias functions/operators you still really need.
>
> Okay, I'll hunt down some tuits today to hack on that.

The ones you removed all seem to be fine. I'll have to re-evaluate all
the one's I've been adding, though. I expect I'll still have to
replace those that need to behave differently (i.e., case-
insensitively) than text.

Best,

David