Re: First draft of beta announcement - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: First draft of beta announcement
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On May 7, 2014, at 2:44 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> On 05/06/2014 09:47 PM, Darren Duncan wrote:
>> On 2014-05-06, 8:27 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>>> ... attached.
>>>
>>> Please help me improve it!
>>
>> Something trivial to start, there are at least 2 places where you say
>> 9.3 rather than 9.4. -- Darren Duncan
>
> Well, that helps!
>
> ... which says to me that we have the version number in there too many
> times ...

Attached some changes with a diff of them.

One question - this page

    [More information on how to test and report issues](http://www.postgresql.org/developer/beta)

Has no info on it on how to test & report - I'm presuming we will put something up prior to release?

Jonathan

Attachment