Re: Feature request -- Log Database Name - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: Feature request -- Log Database Name
Date
List pgsql-hackers

--On Wednesday, July 23, 2003 16:20:20 -0400 Robert Treat
<xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Should it be a GUC like log_timestamp that can be applied to all log
> messages?
IMHO, Yes, and it probably can be localized to elog(), although I haven't
looked
at the current elog() function code since 7.0 when I futzed with the
syslog() code.

the question is:

Is this a feature change, or a bug fix given the error reporting change for
7.4?