Re: Primary key duplicates - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Primary key duplicates
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Zeki Mokhtarzada <zeki@freewebz.com> writes:
> It appears that I can select the rows, but not delete or update them.

That's *very* odd, because it works for me.  Is the same true of both
those duplicate rows, or did you only try the one with nonzero xmax?

I think there must be something we don't know about the states of those
rows.  Could you grab pg_filedump from http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb/
(note: right at the moment that server seems to be down, but I suppose
it'll be up soon) and dump out page 53101 of this table?  Usually
I find "-i -f" to be the most informative formatting option.

            regards, tom lane