Re: Adding organization to account - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: Adding organization to account
Date
List pgsql-www
On 4/11/24 1:53 AM, Dmitry B wrote:
> I would like to post news about software developed by my organization.
> The org name is ReData.
> I tried to submit it to my account (suliman) but it was rejected
> without any comments.
>
> I resubmitted it. But it's still waiting for moderation.

That was likely me. We don't always give rejection notice for
organizations as we're often spammed, and if doesn't look like it's a
fit for the website, we'll end up rejecting. There are a few things that
led to the rejection:

* The organization was submitted as "Individual" but it looks like it
should be under a different category (e.g. Company)
* From the website, it's unclear how this relates to PostgreSQL

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment