Re: Fwd: PGBuildfarm member colugos Branch HEAD Status changed from OK to StartDb-C:3 failure - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Fwd: PGBuildfarm member colugos Branch HEAD Status changed from OK to StartDb-C:3 failure
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Robert Creager <rsc@logicalchaos.org> writes:
> If anyone is interested, I think this failure was accompanied by the following:
> [ apparent PANIC in UpdateControlFile ]

Hmm, do you have the panic message in the postmaster log?  So far as I
can tell, the postmaster log isn't captured anywhere in the buildfarm
report of this event.  (Which seems like a buildfarm bug.)

Given that polecat has already run a couple of later buildfarm
iterations, I'm not too hopeful that you do have that log file.
Was there any special environment here, like running out of disk space?