Re: Can SCALE 6x resurrect LAPUG - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Richard Broersma Jr
Subject Re: Can SCALE 6x resurrect LAPUG
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
--- On Tue, 12/18/07, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> > I expect our first topic of discussion will be either
> temporal
> > databased implemented in PostgreSQL or a recap on the
> City of Garden
> > Grove's use of PostgreSQL.  We are shooting for
> our fist meeting 2
> > weeks after SCALE.  I am working on using my companies
> facilities in
> > Long Beach.
>
> BAH!!! Hold it the evening of Saturday (or Friday) of
> SCALE... then you
> will have PostgreSQL people there :) and likely an elephant
> loving company to sponsor the spirits.
>
> Jsohua D. Drake

I am sure at this point we could probably make some sort of arrangement!

If we do this, should we make arrangements to have the meeting at a location some what closer to the SCALE Convention?

The companies building is about 15 to 20 minutes from the SCALE convention Center.  Also the location fairly
business/industrial(not too many nice restaurants around).

Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.