Re : US Highschool database in postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Laurent ROCHE
Subject Re : US Highschool database in postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
You can get some lists from here:
http://www.iso.org/iso/en/prods-services/iso3166ma/index.html
and there
http://www.unece.org/cefact/locode/service/main.htm

No high schools though, but countries, currencies, cities, states, ...
Not sure whether this will help you ... but you can have a look.

If you don't have access, you can use OpenOffice to open them and you can use a PG connection to copy the data from one system to the other !
Quite impressive.

Have fun,
L@u
The Computing Froggy