Re: Postgres restart in the middle of exclusive backup and the presence of backup_label file - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chapman Flack
Subject Re: Postgres restart in the middle of exclusive backup and the presence of backup_label file
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 03/10/22 19:38, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2022 at 07:13:14PM -0500, Chapman Flack wrote:
>> +postgres=# SELECT * FROM pg_walfile_name_offset((pg_backup_stop()).lsn);
>
> Ah, good catch.  I made this change in v7.  I considered doing something

v7 looks good to me. I have repeated the installcheck-world and given
the changed documentation sections one last read-through, and will
change the status to RfC.

Regards,
-Chap