bigint disparity between two installations - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Tony Sullivan
Subject bigint disparity between two installations
Date
List pgsql-odbc
I have a database on PostgreSQL 9.3 that I am accessing using psqlodbc
version 9.03.04.00 on a couple of different Windows machines.

I have some bigint fields that are truncated on only one of the machines.
I have called both of their odbc setups up and compared them screen by
screen a few times and they are setup the same.

A value that is stored in the database is: -40581311272
This value is read correctly on two of the machines, but is returned as
-405813112 on the third. I have tried different options for int8 on that
installation and none returns the full value.

Does anyone have an idea as to what the issue might be here?