Re: Appetite for Frama-C annotations? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chapman Flack
Subject Re: Appetite for Frama-C annotations?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 12/08/21 12:13, Colin Gilbert wrote:
> Hi! Thanks for the quick reply. Are you doing any of this work in a
> public repository? If so, could we have a link? There is a similar
> idea in Java Modelling Language.  It also uses its own annotations to
> describe additional requirements. Are you considering to use it? Maybe
> I could help...

PL/Java's public repository is https://github.com/tada/pljava

Much of the current refactoring I spoke of is not pushed there yet
(it is still in the getting-rebased-a-lot stages). There may be
an initial push of it appearing there in the coming weeks though.

JML is also mentioned in my notes from a couple years back when I was
browsing such tools.

There is also a PL/Java-specific mailing list at
https://www.postgresql.org/list/pljava-dev/

The traffic there is not high.

Regards,
-Chap