Re: PostGreSQL (7.3?) recovery, Mac OS X (10.3.8) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Eric D. Nielsen
Subject Re: PostGreSQL (7.3?) recovery, Mac OS X (10.3.8)
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you. I'm used to installing from source or Debian packages.  I
haven't poked around too much at the console level of the Mac.  I would
assume I install from source and just point the install to the old data
directory? Any gotchas to watch for that aren't in the manual? I would
assume I should "upgrade" to 7.3.4, and see if that fixes enough that I
can generate a database dump.  Afterwards bring it forward t0 the 8.0
series.

Eric