Re: Restore problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alban Hertroys
Subject Re: Restore problem
Date
List pgsql-general
On 29 Dec 2010, at 4:40, Bob Pawley wrote:
> It seems that this has affected just  the triggers - although that is quite massive I will just plug away at it until
it'sdone

(Gosh, those lines were hard to find!)

How did you create those functions? With notepad, or from within pgadmin? If you look at the function bodies as they
arein the database, are their line-endings correct?
It's possible that the error occurred as early as that.

Alban Hertroys

!DSPAM:737,4d1b2392802653260212710!