Re: Open items for 8.2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: Open items for 8.2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
bruce@momjian.us (Bruce Momjian) writes:
> Here are the open items for 8.2:
>
>     http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgopenitems
>
> This list will be continually updated until we release 8.2.

I've got suggested patches for my item (e.g. - --with-openssl causing
contrib stuff to break on AIX); a couple of instances of:
 SHLIB_LINK = $(libpq) $(LIBS)

in contrib/dblink/Makefile and contrib/sslinfo seem to do the trick.
I'm not sure of adverse effects for others, so that's only speculative
at this point...
--
output = ("cbbrowne" "@" "linuxfinances.info")
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/postgresql.html