Re: Ontario LinuxFest - October 13, 2007 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Christopher Browne
Subject Re: Ontario LinuxFest - October 13, 2007
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
josh@agliodbs.com (Josh Berkus) writes:
>> If that "advocacy" section is opening up on the wiki, I will see about
>> using that to collect info in preparation for this...
>
> You can get started now.  Branch off this page:
> http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/Events

I have set up "branches" for both the Ontario and Ohio Linuxfest
shows, and set up a page for each with some beginnings of needed
contacts, resources, and links to discussion threads on this list...
--
(format nil "~S@~S" "cbbrowne" "linuxfinances.info")
http://linuxfinances.info/info/unix.html