Re: COSSFEST event in Calgary - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: COSSFEST event in Calgary
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
khangyi@shaw.ca (bogi) writes:
> I am looking for a speaker or more from the postgres community to present at
> our event at Calgary Alberta Canada on the 27.October 2007.

I don't think I can make it, but Robert Treat just presented on 8.3
yesterday at Ohio LinuxFest, and I'll be doing the same in two weeks
here in Toronto; some combination of our presentation material can
doubtless be made available if there's someone closer to Calgary.
--
output = reverse("ofni.sesabatadxunil" "@" "enworbbc")
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/finances.html