Re: Release Notes: Major Changes in 8.2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: Release Notes: Major Changes in 8.2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
bruce@momjian.us (Bruce Momjian) writes:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Bruce,
>>
>> What happened to PL/pgSQL debugging?  Did it die?
>
> The debuggers is going to be on pgfoundry, if it isn't there already.
> The idea is that it would be loadable for 8.2, work out all the bugs,
> and perhaps included in 8.3.

If we now have the hooks in place, then it is surely worth saying so.
To then point people to pgFoundry for an add-on "debugger" application
seems pretty fair.
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'cbbrowne.com';
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/finances.html