Re: Mid cycle release? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: Mid cycle release?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
jd@commandprompt.com ("Joshua D. Drake") writes:
> Leaving autovacuum on will cement the idea that it *should* be on and
> IMHO it shouldn't without specific and careful planning.

For the "completely naive user," it seems to me that it *should* be
on, as that will diminish the number of questions that we need to
answer with "Have you ever run VACUUM ANALYZE?"
--
output = reverse("gro.mca" "@" "enworbbc")
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/lsf.html