Re: PostgreSQL - 'SKYLINE OF' clause added! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: PostgreSQL - 'SKYLINE OF' clause added!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
decibel@decibel.org (Jim Nasby) writes:
> FWIW, this sounds like a subset of the Query By Example stuff that
> someone is working on. I don't have a URL handy since I'm on a plane,
> but I think google can find it.

The pgFoundry project is here...  http://pgfoundry.org/projects/qbe

And yes, indeed, this sounds quite a lot like what Meredith Patterson
presented at the Toronto conference.
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "ofni.secnanifxunil" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://linuxfinances.info/info/finances.html