Re: Feature freeze status - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: Feature freeze status
Date
List pgsql-hackers
heikki@enterprisedb.com (Heikki Linnakangas) writes:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Maybe we should make the next commit-fest June 1 to give people some
>> time off?  And some time to improve the tools?
>
> I would rather do the commit fests often, to keep the patch queue and
> the commit fests short.

But if it means that the people working on commit fests never get out
of the state of "working on a commit fest," this mayn't look good to
them :-(.

- Giving those that worked hard some time off seems like a nice reward, and

- If we saw the tools actually improve between now and June 1, that would seem like a pretty good deal.
--
output = ("cbbrowne" "@" "linuxdatabases.info")
http://cbbrowne.com/info/linuxdistributions.html