Re: PostreSQL Single File ( Like M$ Access) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: PostreSQL Single File ( Like M$ Access)
Date
List pgsql-general
christ.ian.teguh@gmail.com ("Christian Teguh") writes:
> Hi guys, i just wondering, i there a way to make PostgreSQL database
> like M$ Access. That have only single or several files without
> installing it.?? Thanks for your attention.

No, there isn't, just as there isn't a "make it faster" flag.

If you truly require that your database be stored in one file, then
you will need to consider some other database system.  I believe
SQLite and Firebird both are able to function as you evidently desire.
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.mca" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/oses.html