Re: In the belly of the beast (MySQLCon) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: In the belly of the beast (MySQLCon)
Date
List pgsql-general
jd@commandprompt.com ("Joshua D. Drake") writes:
> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 22:19:23 -0500
> Josh Trutwin <josh@trutwins.homeip.net> wrote:
>
>> Is your presentation available online at all?
>
> Blogging the bad boy up right now.... Will be available soon.

The presentation seems pretty good...

... But what is more interesting is what was the reaction?

I note in the blog that the "in place upgrade" issue came up.
(Interesting to observe that it *also* came up pretty prominently in
the intro session at PG East...  This is obviously a matter of Not
Inconsiderable Interest...)  It would be nice to hear what other
things got a reaction.  Of course, some of that may be yet to arrive,
as there are doubtless conversations yet to happen!
--
"cbbrowne","@","cbbrowne.com"
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/spiritual.html